When you know you need SEO, but don’t know exactly what that means…
SEO is a big, broad topic and SEO vendors often mean different things when they say they offer SEO services. Before selecting a SEO vendor, ask them questions:
- Are they providing you with on-site optimization or link building or both?
- How do they determine which keywords or topics to optimize your site around?
- Will they work with you to improve you website’s content and presentation, or do they just add title and meta description tags to your existing webpages and call that “optimization?”
It’s easy to be overwhelmed by SEO so we recommend starting with the basics: get your website in order to ensure it’s user-friendly for visitors and properly optimized for search engines. All else follows.
Panoptic offers an SEO Starter Package that addresses the most immediate needs first.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll meet with you to talk about your business. Based on what you tell us, we conduct comprehensive research to determine how to make your website more visible and more likely to convert your visitors into customers.
- We’ll perform an SEO assessment and make recommendations for how to improve your site, including recommendations around optimizing for search engines.
- We’ll help you implement some of those recommendations and give you advice for going forward.
Every engagement begins with a FREE one-hour consultation and Website Audit Report — yours to keep even if you decide not to sign on.
Our SEO Starter Package is priced at $2,250 and includes full reports and a debriefing session when the work is complete so you can begin to wrap your head around what SEO means for your business.